For all potential family and group family providers.
This course covers all required components in order to become registered or licensed.
- 30 hours of training for new providers includes:
- Required Health & Safety (Sessions 1-6) $250*
- Required CPR/FA (Sessions 7-8) $125**
- Remaining required topic areas (Sessions 9-11) $150**
- Up to $235 of the training fees for Health & Safety
sessions (1-6) are reimbursable to new providers who are successful in receiving their registration or license.
*You may be eligible for a Health & Safety Start-Up Grant to help cover the
$250 fee. Limited Availability
** You may be eligible for the Potential Provider Package to help cover the $125 and $150 fees for the
remainder. Limited Availability
- Existing Provider attendance at these trainings: ONLY those existing providers who move, change modalities or are required to retake these classes due to OCFS cited compliance requirements may attend these trainings. (single sessions $50 each)
- Existing Registered or Licensed providers using EIP funds to pay for above
training MUST enclose their EIP voucher, or if a voucher has not been
received, a copy of their completed EIP application or fax coversheet (on-line EIP applicants only) with check payment when registering. Child & Family
Resources will refund payment to provider once EIP voucher has been
submitted and paid.
·Participants must bring photo ID to first session
·Potential Providers using grant funding to cover mandated sessions 1-6 MUST have pre-approval before attending and are still required to pay the $40.00 registration fee.
·Potential Providers accessing the Potential Provider Package to cover sessions 7-11 MUST have
pre-approval before attending and are still required to pay the $40.00 registration fee.
·Potential Providers are not eligible to apply for EIP voucher to cover session fees.
Register online for the first 6 classes at https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu/findtraining.aspx . Click H&S, click Rochester and look for Child & Family Resources as Organization. To register for the additional classes, contact Heather Fiero at 315-536-1134, ext. 2306
Class registrations and questions can be directed to: Heather Fiero at 315-536-1134, ext. 2306
Grant applications and questions can be directed to: Tracy Killigrew at 315-536-1134, ext. 2314