One 2 One Training
For child care providers who would like:
- 3-10 hours of training
- topic areas of their choice
- training at a time & place convenient to the provider
- a professional trainer experienced in the child care field
- practical experiences and hands-on learning
Training Fee:$35 per training hour
Information:Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applicants may also qualify for EIP dollars to assist in paying for a portion of training fees.
Individualized Training Program
Prefer one-on-one- attention,need fresh and innovative ideas?
How does the Individualized Training Program work?
- Provider must request a minimum number of 10 training hours.
- Based on provider need, completion of payment arrangements and trainer availability a start date for training will be set.
- A trainer will come to your home or center to discuss the ITP process and training needs. The Harms & Clifford rating tool will be used to determine strengths & needs in the environment.
- The trainer will provide customized training based on those needs identified.
How much does it cost?
- The cost depends on the number of hours requested.
- Because ITP is intensely tailored training specific to each program/provider, the fees are $55 per hour.
- Our agency has been approved by SUNY to conduct this specific training.
- Many providers apply for EIP funds to cover the costs for ITP training. Check the SUNY website for income eligibility guidelines www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu.
What are the benefits to me?
- Training is done on-site during your hours of care.
- You will receive hands-on training by a qualified trainer who will model interactions, activities and best practice techniques
- You will gain experience using a highly recognized tool designed to assist all different types of child care programs.
- You will have access to programming materials. We have extensive resources in our lending library and we will provide you with examples and props to use.
- By the end of your training you will have a file of resource materials and ideas that you can use in your program long after your training is completed.
- Many child care center staff and family child care providers have successfully and repeatedly participated in our Individualized Training Program!
Some of the topic areas that we can offer with this unique type of training include:
Space & Furnishings * Greeting & Departing * Program Structure
*Music & Instruments * Block Play * Sand & Water P lay
*Circle Time Tools * Flannel Board Use * Transitions
*Record Keeping Tools * Science Discoveries * Contracts & Policies
*Dramatic Play * Field Trip Planning * Promoting Self-Help Skills
*Effective Communication Tools * Indoor Large Motor Activities
*Positive Guidance & Discipline and much more!!
Training Fees: $55 per hour
Information: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com