Support services to all types of child care professionals working with children on best practices for providing child care, indicators of quality child programs, information on business administration practices, as well as
- Continued education and training is necessary for care givers to maintain and increase their understanding and knowledge of children and families. New York State regulation requires ongoing training. This link provides information on training, professional development and other supports.
- Key resources for child care providers on program development, business record keeping, licensing and compliance, child development and professional development.
- Seneca/Yates County Market Rates the average range of cost for child care relative to geographic area or call our Child Care Referral Department, 1-800-881-5786
- Ontario County Market Rates the average range of cost for child care relative to geographic area or call our Child Care Referral Department, 1-800-881-5786
- Regulations licensed or registered care settings must meet specific health, safety and program requirements by New York state
- "Dear Provider" Letters from Office of Children and Family Services regarding regulatory changes and updates
- Our Intensive Technical Assistance Project is uniquely geared to individual registered and licensed providers or center staff located in Ontario, Seneca or Yates Counties. This is free to providers and is funded by the Office of Children and Family Services.